Reach Your Full Potential
Performance kayaking requires an advanced skillset. Whether you need personalized coaching, a course that challenges you, top coaches for your school or event, or advanced instructor development and certification. Wave Paddler provides:
- Top ACA Coaches, ITs and ITEs
- Advanced skill development weekends
- Fully immersed learning environments
- Guided adventures and instructional trips
- Goal-oriented skill progression courses
- Instructor development and refinement
- Oct. 12, NDK Demo Day w/ Nigel and Eila at Tybee
- Nov 11-14, L-5 IDW/ICE Tybee Island
- Feb. 16-21, Rough Water Skills, Matanzas Inlet, Florida
- Feb 16-18, L-4 Update, Matanzas Inlet, Florida
- Feb 19-21, L-5 IDW/ICE, Matanzas Inlet, Florida
- July 14-21 Western Ireland, including 7 nights lodging – MORE DETAILS
Our Awesome Coaches
There are countless reasons why our sea kayak coaches get such rave reviews, but here you can learn about who’s on the team.
Primary Coach & Passionate About Surfing
ACA L-5 Instructor Trainer and former BCU L-5T, Dale Williams is the coach’s coach. Few are more knowledgeable.
Learn More About Dale
More Energy and Fun...
L-5 paddler that constantly invents new ways to bring fun and entertainment to students, who soon discover they learned while laughing.
Learn More About Ashley
Grace Under Pressure
An L-5 coach known for his excellent teaching style and clear, concise communication. At home in the waves.
Learn More About Tom
Calm Before the Storm
An L-4 instructor who makes rough water look easy, and can teach you to do the same.Learn More About James
The original “more fun than a barrel of monkeys” L-4 instructor! Learn and laugh with Jeff.Learn More About Jeff
The Best Way to Grow Your Skills
There is no substitute for cockpit time. If you’re ready to challenge yourself, grow your kayaking skills and take on advanced kayak conditions and boat control, our courses and coaches will get you there, with a smile on your face.
Some more words will go here… address, phone number, etc.